Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

About Mayan Lakwatsera

I am a former athlete (swimmer), chef.. I am a cross breed of everything i never thought I'd be.. now working full time at our business, I am a part time runner/traveller/mountaineer with my friend Ate Erl.. I started out the year in a slump, broke, no experience whatsoever in climbing I did my first climb in Mt. Batulao just to finish one of my to do things in my bucketlist.. little did I know it will lead me to adventures, an amazing friendship, made me loose weight haha & left me with a few bucks in my pocket due to runs, & climbs all over the country.. This is just the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life.. I'm still wishing running/travelling will be my day job.. But for now.. I'll be like Clark Kent the whole week living a simple life.. And Super Man/Super Woman on the weekends of run/travel adventure's me & Ate Erl has.. We pegged ourselves "'Suicide Runners"well just to describe how our pocket is after all those.. haha suicide nga.. pero It is all worth it :))

No comments:

Post a Comment